Zatpat cabbage bhaji
Quick and easy to prepare.
Cabbage - 1/4 k.g. or after cutting it should fit in a medium size soup-bowl.
Cooking oil- 1 teaspoon
Red chilly powder-1/4teaspoon
Hing or asofotedia- 1/4teaspoon
Mustard seeds-1/4 teaspoon
Curry patta - 5 leaves
Garlic (slices) - 1 large clove
Salt - 2 pinches
* Cut cabbage in to medium sized pieces & steam until half cooked. (You can put it in microwave for 2 to3 minutes too). Keep aside.
* Mix turmeric powder,chilli powder,hing& salt in a bowl
* Heat oil in a frying pan.
* When oil gets hot put mustard seeds to it.
* When mustard start sputtering add jeera, garlic, curry patta & spices.
* Lower heat, and add all seasonings; immediately add the half cooked cabbage. If cabbage is not added quickly enough, the masala can get burnt. Alternatively, turn off heat to prevent masala from burning.
* Stir well and cook covered on low heat for a minute.