Panner - 250g
Palak - 500g
Green Chiili - 5 to 6
Garlic - 4 to 5 turi
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Onion - 1 big
Tomato - 1 small
Salt - To taste
Garam Masala - Half tsp
Turmeric Powder - Half tsp
Palak Paneer Masala - Half tsp
Desi Ghee - 3 tsp
Fresh Cream - 1 tsp
1) Wash the palak properly and then take it in a pressure cooker and add water in the bowl and the add salt in that bowl.
2) Then boil it nicely.
3) After boiling immediately take out the palak from the cooker and bowl which should be full of ice water.
5) After 5 min filter the water and then grind the palak and before grinding add ginger paste and garlic in it.
6) Then take a fry pan and add 2 tsp of desi ghee and add 1 onion chopped and fry it till it is light brown.
7) Then add chopped tomato and then let it fry.
8) Then add turmeric powder in it and then add the paneer.
8) Then add the fresh cream and then cook it for 2-3 minutes.
9) Then take a microwave bowl and then put the fry pan material and the grinded palak in the bowl.
10) Then on that put palak paneer masala and 1 tsp of desi ghee and then cover it with alumminium foil and keep it for 5-10 min.
11) Lastly, remove the alumminium foil and cook it in the microwave oven for 5 minutes.
12) Serve with roti or rice.