Moong Dal Idli
Tasty and Yummy Recipe...!!!
Must try.... :)
I cup yellow moong dal
half baby spoon baking powder
salt to taste
green chilly 2-3
ginger and garlic chopped 1 tsp
I medium onion chopped
coriander leaves chopped
Garam masala to taste
half baby spoon olive oil
half tea spoon rai
1) soak moong dal at night and take it out in the morning.
2) Then grind it
3) Then put the grinned moong dal in a bowl and put baking powder and salt in it.
4) then keep this bowl for 15 minutes in a place where it is hot.
5) then put all the remaining ingredients and mix them.
6) Take idli stand and grease it with butter.
7) then put the mixture from the bowl in the idli stand and steam it for 5-10 mins.
8) when it is steamed let it cool and then take it out of the idli stand.
9) cut it in small pieces.
10) Take fry pan and put 1 tsp of olive oil and rai.
11) Then put the pieces.
12) then take it out in a bowl and garnish with green coriander.