Hara Bhara Kabab
1. 250 gm potatoes.(boiled)
2. 1 cup palak paste.
3. 1 cup peas puree.
4. 2-3 tps bread crums.
5. 1 tps black pepper
6. salt according to taste.
7. 2-3 tps corriander leaves.
8. cooking oil for shallow fry.
9. Kaju/Badam (optional).
1. In a bowl take boiled potatoes peeled and mashed.
2. Put palak and peas puree.
3. Then add salt and black pepper according to taste.
4. Put holding starch bread crums.
5. Then mix all this mixer together and make small balls and flatten it.
6. Put kaju/badam in the middle of this kabab.
7. Take a fry pan ,put cooking oil and shallow fry the kababs till light golden fry and for
more crispy u get cover the balls with bread crums and then shallow fry.
8. Now kabab is ready to serve.
9. Serve this with green chutney or sauce.