Green chutney is good for health and serve with parotas,cutlet,etc.
1. 1 bunch corriander leaves.
2. 5-10 mint leaves.
3. 3-4 garlic pices.
4. 2-3 green chillies.
5. 1 small onion.
6. 1 small lemon(juice).
7. 1/2 tps tumarind pulp (emli).
8. 1/2 tps cumin seeds (jeera).
9. 1/2 tps asafoetida (hing).
10. salt according to taste.
1. Remove the skin of onion,and garlic and cut it into small cubes.
2. Wash corriander and mint leaves .
3. Take blender,in that put corriander , mint leaves,onion,garlic,green chillies,
cumin seeds,tamarind pulp,lemon juice,asafoetida,and salt,and little water to
make smooth paste.
4. After a smooth paste remove it in serving bowl and keep it in fridge for 15 mint.
5. Green Chutney is ready to serve.