Ghee rice or ghee pulao | Pulav as in Hindi is a very famous and favorite Indian rice recipe.Ghee rice is very easy to prepare and dish absolutely mouth watering.This is one of the most famous lunch recipe irrespective of regions and culture.
i learned it from my mother... lets have it too in your homes.....
Basmati rice 2 cup
water 4 cups
Green chilli 4
Salt to taste
Pudhina, coriander each 2 tsp
Ghee 4 tsp
Coconut milk 1/2 cup
Cinnamon, cardamon and cloves each 2 pieces
cashwes 8-9 peices.
How to prepare Ghee Rice
1. Wash, soak and the rice adding salt as non sticky.
2. Fry basmathi rice with ghee for 10 mins and keep aside.
3. Chop the onions, pudhina, coriander and slit the chilli.
4. Put Grind coconut in mixer and filter coconut milk from filter.
5. Then take pressure cooker melt ghee,add Pudhina, coriander,Cinnamon, cardamon and cloves.
6. Then Fry onion and chilli,onion should be brown in colour.
7. Add coconut milk
8. put some salt to taste.
9. Add water
9. Add the cooked rice to this mixture and mix well and serve hot.
10.Decorate rice with cashews.