It is a yummy and spicy main dish to be eaten with rice and chapati....!!!!!!
Curd - 1 cup
Besan - 3 service spoon
Medium Size Onion - 4-5
Ginger and Garlic Paste - 2 tablespoon
Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Salt - To Taste
Green Chilli Chopped - 6 to 7
Ajman and Jeera - Half table spoon each
Green Fresh Coriander - 1 bundle
Tomato - 2-3
Black Pepper Powder - Half tsp
Kasturi Meethi - For Garnishing
Desi Ghee - 1 service spoon
Re find - For frying
Cashew Nuts - 5 to 10 (Paste)
Fresh Cream - 50g
1) Take besan and in that put chopped onion, chopped green chilli and ginger garlic pate that also 1 tsp and then chopped coriander, ajman, balck pepper powder and salt to taste. Then I tsp water.
2) Take all this and mix it and then fry the mixture to make Pakodiya.
3) Now take one fry pan and put desi ghee in it and then ginger garlic paste and fry it till it becomes light brown and then put onion paste and then fry it also till it is light brown in colour and then put turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste and turn the stove to middle and fry the things in the fry till they doesn't lose desi ghee.
4) Then take a bowl and put curd, tomato puree and cashew nut paste in it and mix it well and put this mixture in the fry pan with the other mixture and cook it nicely till it's water dries up.
5) Then put pakodiya in it and then put half cup water in it and then put Fresh Coriander and garam Masala in it and cook it for 4 to 7 mins.After that add fresh cream in it and mix it nicely.
6) Then add kasturi meethi and close the lid of the fry pan....and switch of the stove as to let it cool down.
1) Before serving reheat it once and ur yummy dahi pakodi is ready to be served............