Chicken Nuggets With Potato Wedges
It is a crispy, munchy and tasty dish to be eaten with tea.
Potato - 1/2 kg
Boneless Chicken - 1/2 kg
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - To Taste
Maida - 100g
Bread Crum - 250g
White Vinegar - 1 tsp
1) Cut the potato in the long pieces and put it in the salted boiled water and keep it in that water for 4-7 minutes.
2) Then after it cools pack it in a polythene bag and keep in the friger.
3) Then wash the chicken with the salted water and cut it in piecies of any size that you want.
4) Then take a bowl and put the chicken in it and add vinegar, black pepper powder, salt and ginger garlic paste to it.
5) Then cover the bowl with the alumminium foil and keep it for 1 hour.
6) Then take maida and mix it with water and then dip each piece of chicken in it and keep that pieces in a plate and cover them wit bread crum and then after it dries put it also in a polythene bag and keep in the friger.
7) During tea time fry the potato and the chicken that you have kept in the friger and serve with chutney or ketchup.
The potato and the chicken that you have made can be kept for 1 month.