Fast cooked dal to be served with rotis and rice.
Channa Dal - 1 Katori
Green Chilli - 4 to 5 chopped
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Salt - To taste
Ginger + Garlic - 1 tsp chopped
Small Onion - 2 tsp chopped
Tomato - 1 small chopped
Jeera - Half tsp
Coriander - 3 tsp chopped
Desi Ghee - 5 tsp
Black Pepper Powder - Half tsp
1) Put channa dal in water for half hour.
2) Then after half hour wash the channa dal with fresh water and then put it in a pressure cooker and after that add 2(1/2) glass of water.
3) Then add green chilli in it and also add salt.
4) Then add ginger + garlic and one onion chopped.
5) Then add 2 tsp of desi ghee.
6) Then close the lid of the pressure cooker and let it whistle till the channa dal is thawed.
7) Then take a fry pan and put 3 tsp of desi ghee in it.
8) Then put another 1 onion chopped in the fry pan.
9) Then fry the onion till it is light brown.
10) Then add the tomato in the fry pan and fry it.
11) Then add jeera, coriander, black pepper powder in it.
12) then add this full mixture in the pressure cooker.