It is a yummy ice-cream... will make everyone delighted. ♥♥
Milk - 3 cups
Brown Sugar - half cup
Cornflour - 1 spoon
Milk Powder - 2 spoons
Vanilla Essence - half
Vanilla Extract - 1 spoon
Cream - 200 gm
Butter Scoth Essence ( Red,Yellow or Green ) - half spoon
1) Put milk powder and cornflour in milk.
2) Mix brown sugar in milk.
3) Then mix vanilla extract in it.
4) Then on medium fire cook it for three or four minutes and after that add crunch.
5) Keep it to cool and then store in the refrigerator.
6) After every half-an hour grind the ice cream mixture. Repeat this for three times.
7) After that keep to freeze for half an hour.
8) Serve it with chocolate sauce.