ambya kolu or ambya andurli
yummy!!very traditional!!but forgotton!!its very easy &original recipe which my grandmother used to make ..so enjoy!!
1.8to10small ,juicy mangoes(ghotambo)
2.1wati or more gud (jaggery)
3.3to4 red whole chillies
4.1/2t.spoon crushed black pepper(powder)
6.salt as needed.
7.water for gravy.
8.1tbl spoon rice powder mixed with water to give little thickness to gravy.
9.1/2 t spoon rai (mustard seeds),1/2 t spoon hing.
10.2 green chillies long cut(optional)
1. peel outer skin of mangoes.add little water in all mango peeled skin.&take out all juice from it.
2. take big vessel &put all mangoes & above juice in it. add enough water .
3. add black pepper powder,green chillies(optional),jaggery(gud),salt.keep for boiling.
4. add rice powder paste in it &let it cook for 5 minutes.
5. make tadka. heat ghee add rai,whole red chillies ,hing,& add in above curry &keep lid.
6. serve with rice.